Followers

Monday 14 May 2018

Froggy Tilda


Good morning everyone, hope you are all well! At last in the UK we have had a little glimpse of some warm weather, admittedly it didn't last for long and I was on nights one of the days, but still winter is far behind us now, yay!! So I decided to use the perfectly named papers from Maja Design, Summertime!! Check out the end of the post for the links to everything in the store.


I have coloured one of the Class Trip Tilda's in with my distress reinkers, this is Tilda with Froggy, I love his slightly perplexed expression, lol. I used one of the Gummiapan stitched ovals to cut her out, and placed one of the special release doohickeys behind. I don't like throwing away pretty cut outs from dies, so here I have scattered some of the hearts around the image too.


Here is a close up of the doohickey, and also of the gorgeous antique luxury ornament.


I simply adore both of the bow dies from Magnolia, and they have both been rereleased, this is the bridal bow, and I think that it is just so pretty.


Here is a close up of our gorgeous Tilda.


And my arty shot. This card is quite clean and simple for me, but when I have used so many gorgeous products I can't bring myself to cover them up.

From the store I have used;

Thank you so much for stopping by,

Hugs,

Becky xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog, and leaving a comment, I love reading them.
If you have a question, please email me on beckyheth@gmail.com.
Hugs,
Becky xx